Random, couch toughts on Sunday:
- Does a drug like NZT (on that movie Limitless) really exist?
- Why do Malay people like to give birth so much?
- When women or, wives, of men who constantly cheat on them write sweet, convincing things on Facebook do I feel sorry for the women, or the men? Or that this is just part and parcel of life so feeling sorry for anyone is unnecessary?
- Are we allowed to beat children (of guests) who touch things in our home? (Nothing to do with me; I haven’t had random children in my home in years)
- Lee Hsien Yang and Lee Hsien Loong! Who is the baddie?
- When the Singapore government say we are short of babies, do they only mean Chinese babies?
- Why is my cat always naughty?
- Why am I always naughty?
- Why is it so hard to feel motivated to date?
- Are Indonesian women (born and raised) more marry-able than Singaporean Malay women?
- Is Rihanna’s Love On The Brain difficult to sing at karaoke?
What a busy day I had.